Saturday, June 02, 2007

Red Sonja


Been drawing lots of hairy barbarians and vikings for some reason lately. Thought I should switch it up with a barbarian lady. I would go insane if I had to draw an entire comic with this character, her skimpy outfit takes forever. Lucky for me, no one is knocking down my door to draw a Red Sonja comic.

Maybe I should have posted the pencils with this one, I did a lot of reworking/fixing (?) in the ink stage...

P.S DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN FIST-A-CUFFS!!! SEE POST BELOW FOR DETAILS.

7 comments:

craig said...

dude! This is one fine sexy post.(and you know I'm diggin the pigeon toed goodness)

Martin Wittig said...

GREAT sketch!:)

Skullossus said...

Barbarians are the awesome and your Red Sonja is pretty sweet. Post more of your savagery! Frank Thorne just drew a lot of that costume as rows of unlit circles so if you take even a slightly more realistic approach you're screwed. :)

monkeyfeather said...

Thanks BEr, good to see you posting goodies on your blog again!!!

Thanks Martin.

Thanks Brian! I'll post another one right now.

bsleven said...

Wow these Barbarian Woman Are really nice.

: )

Unknown said...

red is the best and you've done her some pretty good justice.

cool pic!

( -_-) <3

&Rew.

SIMON said...

Hi John -

I love this! Would it be okay to post this and the Barb Barian pic on my blog here http://pimpernelsblog.blogspot.com/ please?

Also, do you do commissions?

Best wishes.

Simon.