Friday, September 28, 2007

FACA Ring Girl



Head on over to Fist-a-cuffs (link on the right) and check out everyone's sweet ring girls! Here's my contribution. Everyone was giving their girls fanciful names so, mine is named Jane Smith.

Below is the reject. Not sure how I let this get all the way to ink before I realised how bad it is. I guess I thought I could fix it. Alas, I could not. My scanner cut off her feet, they were drawn. It's a reject so, no re-scan.

Have a good weekend blog readers!

8 comments:

Marcelo Braga said...

I really like them both. Even the reject is very good, man, as always... Diabinha Safada!

Claudio Acciari said...

Lovely ring girl!!!Veeeery charming.I'm in the mode to draw girls as well.^_^

Emma said...

Awesome fight girl. This may be weird, but the thing I always notice on your drawings and wish I could do is the feet. You get these subtle angles on your characters' feet, and I really like them.

Bobby Pontillas said...

I second Emma's foot comment, haha. Beautiful work man.

spacesick said...

I love her! I was just on my way over to the blog to take a look at all of you's guys's's ring girls. I peeked in once before, but I got scared by the sheer amount of awesome gathered in one place.

Jon McNally said...

Dig this blue-skinned beauty.

monkeyfeather said...

Thanks for stopping by and making with the nice comments everyone.

Ted M said...

What're you talkin about? They're both great.